Will be a plus:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building complex, scalable, cross-browser and responsive WordPress websites.
- Solid knowledge and experience in PHP.
- Experience with common front-end dev tools such as webpack, gulp, npm, etc.
- Experience of integration with various services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with designers, web developers, product managers and other team member.
- English (at least B1+).
- Experience in React, its core principles and workflows (e.g. Flux or Redux).
- Experience with Next.js.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Basic knowledge of SEO. Ability to assist in optimizing websites for better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of Shopify.
- Creation of new complex sites and revision of existing ones.
- Creation of plugins for WordPress.
- Optimizing loading speed.
- Translate designs into functional web interfaces.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility of WP websites.
- Closely collaborate with designers, web developers, product managers, and other team members.
- Project estimation, mentoring.
- Stay current on industry tools and trends; continually learn and implement new technical skills.
- Modern A-class office in a vibrant city center (Twarda,18). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Free coffee & snacks.
- Family Picnics.
- Charity events.
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation.
- 4 Sick Days a year.
- Training budget.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Mental Health Support compensation.
- Language courses.
- Employee referral program.