About the Role:
We are hiring a UX/UI Designer with a balance of great visual design coupled with the ability to create in different formats. As a UI/UX Designer, you will partner with our Marketing team to conceptualize, conceive, adapt and execute various designs for branding collateral, internal presentations, product demos, market launches, and more.
- Design interactive landing pages and other web content for sales and marketing usage
- Develop unique, stand-out advertising and blog post creatives in motion, animation, and still formats
- Create complex vector illustrations for the web, infographics, pattern creation, and 3D effects
- Develop and mature our Brand Guidelines and Brand Design System
- Design graphic content for multiple social channels
- Collaborate with other departments to create branding/corporate Identity, design, and development logos for multiple projects
- Design and development of presentation decks and dashboards and update content as needed
- Create high-quality design work that delivers on our business strategy and mission
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Web Designer
- A portfolio showcasing your design, process, and your proficiency in delivering compelling creative products
- At least 3+ years of experience designing high-quality creative concepts and is comfortable working in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with motion graphics and is comfortable working in After Effects (will be a plus)
- Experience with direct response marketing and creating ad content for social channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the latest creative trends within the user acquisition space
- The ability to work independently while managing multiple projects
- Superb attention to detail in typography, composition, and craftsmanship
You'll join a fantastic, multinational team gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
Team members will get multiple financial incentives with the CERE token fueling our ecosystem. As a team, we work to reach one goal of 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multicultural team that is based all over the world. Our team consists of driven people from Germany, the Netherlands, Belarus, the Czech Republic, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere, you can plan your work accordingly. Take control of your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or excellent developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing blockchain world, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.