About the Role:
As a Technical Product Manager and a Product Owner, you will be part of our Product Team to drive innovation in the space of Decentralised Cloud Storage and CDNs, Crypto wallets, NFT platforms, Marketplaces, and Analytics. You will help develop, document, and execute a comprehensive plan to understand user needs, iterate on product scope and ensure the timely development of highly complex technical products. With the Lead Architect and Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for giving our teams the information and product methodology needed to succeed and continuously help us improve as an organization.
What we expect you to do:
- Manage highly complex technical products at the fringe of innovation in the Blockchain space
- Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap
- Work closely with the engineering team to convey product direction and deliver milestones
- Manage Backlog and drive product development using agile methodology
- Actively seek user feedback to focus on solving problems
- Demonstrate a data-driven approach to product decisions along the product development lifecycle
- Clearly and effectively communicate and document the product strategy, functionality, and requirements
- Track, measure, analyze and communicate relevant KPIs as well as product development progress to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Designers to quickly iterate on UI implementations
- Manage and support new Product Launches in collaboration with other departments: Marketing, LiveOps, Business Development, Engineering
- Assist and support the Lead Product Manager in the adoption of new processes
- Work closely with the Ecosystem Team to ensure accurate technical documentation and support with problem resolution during Partner integrations
- 5+ years in technical product management or technical product owner role, working closely with both businesses and developers in data-driven B2B/B2C initiatives and consumer-facing experience (preferably gaming, advertising, cloud, or data infrastructure)
- Structured and organized written/verbal communication
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to context-switch efficiently from - understanding the user's need to getting into the technical detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Best if you have successfully launched an app with a metrics-driven mindset
- Start-up experience in fast-paced environments working in agile, cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- Web3 Product experience
- Software development experience
You'll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.