About the team:Cycode
is a complete software supply chain security solution that provides visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the SDLC.
Cycode integrates with DevOps tools and infrastructure providers, hardens their security postures by implementing consistent governance, and reduces the risk of breaches with a series of scanning engines that look for issues like hardcoded secrets, infrastructure as code misconfigurations, code leaks, and more.
We're looking for Software developer
to be involved in new open-source projects. Our new projects will be focused on integration with the most popular IDEs, and the developers of our clients will act as the main users.
It's an incredible opportunity to take a product from scratch and move it to production!Our technology stack:
- Multi-cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Kubernetes (Native, GKE, EKS, K3S, AKS)
- Code (Python, Node.js, Go, Bash)
- Databases (MongoDB, ArangoDB, Postgres, Prometheus, BigQuery)
- CI/CD (GitLab CI, CircleCi)
- IaC (Terraform)
- 4+ years of experience in software development;
- At least 2 years of experience with Python;
- Experience with Java or C#;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with SaaS product development (1-2 years);
- English level B1+/B2.
- Knowledge or interest in other programming languages (NodeJS, Java, C/C++);
- Experience with integrations into various utilities (e.g. extensions, plugins developments);
- Nice to have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Research and implement new integrations;
- Support, maintaining and enrich existing Cycode CLI;
- Writing tests and documentation;
- Interaction with product managers, open-source community.
We're looking for a strong, self-responsible, proactive person. Who isn't worried about taking responsibility on his own. Be able to work with limited information and communication with different people. Benefits of working with us:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Opportunity to attend WeWork coworkings in Warsaw (on demand);
- Paid vacation - 20 business days per year, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Equipment provision;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Partially compensated educational costs (for courses, certifications, professional events, etc.);
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English and Polish courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events.