We are looking for a dedicated and passionate SMM Manager with strong management and soft skills.
Our main product at the moment is Happy Color, but more exciting games are on the way!
• Happy Color is #1 USA and worldwide app in the coloring niche.
• Happy Color has about 20 million monthly active users and more than 300 000 000 downloads since app creation in 2018.
• Happy Color has a lot of unique pictures hand drawn by professional artists, as well as pics of famous characters, comics, cartoons etc. owned by well-known studios Marvel (© 2023 MARVEL), DISNEY (© 2023 DISNEY), Warner Bros (© 2023 WBEI)
• We are collaborating with the most trusted charities in the World such as ASPCA, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, Make-a-Wish International, Meals on Wheels.
We combine data, new technologies and creativity to be the leaders on Google Play and App Store!
Come and enhance our team with your unique experience!
Content Development and Strategy:
- Create, curate, and manage published content across all our social media platforms, starting with Instagram, followed by Facebook, and then TikTok.
- Develop and execute a content calendar that aligns with company goals and user interests.
- Identify key influencers and collaborate on promotional activities or campaigns.
- Manage and oversee social ad campaigns, ensure they align with the brand's goals, and are targeted effectively.
- Continuously monitor and stay updated with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Engage and interact with followers and users to create a vibrant community.
- Respond to comments, messages, and customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Manage social media marketing team.
- Collaborate with other departments like advertising, product development, and customer service to coordinate actions.
- English language level C1/C2
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist, at least 1 year.
- Familiarity with analytical and publishing tools specific to social media platforms.
- Strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills.