We are seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails developer
to join our team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain high scalable job advertising platform.
You will be working on improving of architecture of existing infrastructure, developing of new features, third-party API integrations.
You'll be included in full SDLC process, work with clean tested and easy maintainable code, use favorite tools and gems, take part in architecture definition, share your opinion with the customer and colleagues. Experience/Qualifications
- Expert in Ruby on Rails with 5+ years of production experience;
- Experience in designing complex components from scratch;
- Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance;
- Experience with Elasticsearch over large datasets;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience of working with relational databases like PostgreSQL;
- Deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and Algorithms;
- Working with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP);
- Knowing Angular is a plus.
- Working on the company's own product highly demanded worldwide, industry leader
- The opportunity to experiment and influence the different aspects of our product development for achieving the best possible results
- Smartest people in the industry and the revolutionary product in HCM space
- End of year performance bonuses
- Personal budget for education (conferences, courses, books)
- Comfortable working environment with modern office (we offer hybrid format of work)
- Business trips to USA/Canada/UK
Why Appcast? Appcast recognized as one of Inc Magazine's "Best Workplaces" for 2021!
- We're the best at what we do. We're the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry's best recruitment marketers, Appcast' technology and services manage over half a billion dollars in job advertising annually on behalf of more than 1,500 clients.
- We have an amazing culture driven by great people. HQ in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in Boston, MA, New Brunswick, Canada and Minsk, Belarus, Appcast is a subsidiary of StepStone, one of the world's largest job classified businesses, and a proud member of the Axel Springer SE family.
- We take care of our employees. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people of all backgrounds and experiences want to come to work and have opportunities to learn and grow. We pay our employees well and offer an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits package so that our employees can take care of their families and each other. We like to get together and have fun, we like to have great food and snacks in our offices, and we like to volunteer and give back to our communities.