About the job
Atotech is a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions. Atotech delivers chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative technology applications through an integrated systems-and-solutions approach. Atotech solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including smartphones and other consumer electronics, communications infrastructure, and computing, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
Atotech's team of over 4,000 experts in more than 40 countries generated revenues of $1.5 billion in 2021. Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia. With its well-established innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, Atotech delivers pioneering solutions combined with unparalleled on-site support for over 8,000 customers worldwide. For more information about Atotech, please visit us at atotech.com. Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Software Security Champion to join our team!
You will be charged with carrying out and facilitating software security as part of product security group. Within this role, you will bear responsibilities for comparison and selection of security tools, definition of secure design guidelines and acceptable remediation actions, and so on. We expect you contribution of significant amounts of code to delivery, including code that operates continuous build and integration, and code that can go beyond simply adding defect discovery steps to the pipeline. We need your vision of how to implement security features or broader security architecture as part of the product team, as well as your assistance with security efforts within CI/CD pipelines, clouds, and DevOps teams.
To ensure success as a Security Engineer, you should have excellent knowledge of Cryptography and vulnerabilities, ISO27001/2 and ISO 9000, BSIMM or similar; and be able to work with minimal supervision.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work in Agile teams to design, build and roll-out our CyberSecured solution that delivers the company's vision and strategy! What the role involves
- Creation and executing security controls, defenses, and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal and/or external attacks
- Develop, test, review, debug, or deploy code that supports security protocols
- Work effectively with development teams to identify security problems and improve the security aspects of their service(s)
- Assess risks that could affect the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of data, Intellectual Property, systems, or services
- Supervise Software development process and practices in terms of Cyber Security
- Collaboration with DevSecOps engineers
- Resolve security events, incidents, or conduct security assessments using penetration tests, ethical hacking tools, or risk mitigation methodologies to evaluate vulnerabilities
- Classify, store, and handle data in accordance with policy or best practices
- Troubleshoot, research the root cause of, and resolve security or risk issues with guidance
Ideally you have:
- Enrolled in a Master's Degree in cybersecurity, information security, or related technical degree
- Previous technical internship(s) in one or more of the following domains: access-control system and methodology, network security, application- and system-development security, security architecture and models, cryptography, and operations security
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, encryption software, OpenSSL
- Experience with Security Standards and Secure SDLC
- Strong speaking and writing skills, both English and Russian.
Nice to have:
• Experience in Industrial field.What can you expect at Atotech?
- Personal development opportunity. The Atotech Competence Center is expanding, and we advocate breakthrough thinking to drive business and personal growth.
- Diversity: We value individual differences and build an environment of trust within our diverse workforce.
- Integrity: We act openly, honestly, and ethically. Integrity guides our everyday behavior and actions. At Atotech, we speak up for integrity.
- Passion: We are a passionate team, and we influence each other. We proactively assume responsibility and deliver on our promises.
- Commitment to Quality: We aim to achieve excellence in everything we do. We achieve high standards for both our internal and external customers.
- Open-feedback culture and friendly office environment
- Extensive orientation support
- Flexibility in working hours and (partially) in terms of location
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package