You are a competitive, aggressive, energetic, target driven, career minded sales professional.
You are an experienced sales professional with demonstrated skills looking for a better working atmosphere with quality staff that support you and also challenge you to fulfill your potential.
You have proven sales experience and are looking for more money and an environment where you can continue to grow your skills and your earnings with no ceiling.
You have the ability to work both independently and cooperatively with our customers and team members.
You have certain goals and expectations for your personal development and financial success and are determined to achieve them with focus and commitment.
About the job:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that possesses excellent communication skills for a very important job in our company - lead and develop a new product in the company. Your primary responsibility will be to identify new clients and sources of business within an assigned territory.
You will be speaking with directors and executives on a daily basis. You will make cold and warm calls, and be expected to maintain a heavy call volume. You will seek and follow leads and referrals and regularly follow-up with existing and potential new clients (logging the progress in CRM).
We will help you along the way by training you with a thorough understanding of our business and provide you all the support you might need to perform your task.
- at least 5 years of experience in IT sales;
- at least 4 years of experience in sales of software development services / mobile solutions and services on the foreign markets (USA, EU);
- knowledge of modern sales practices, negotiation skills, ability to work with customer objections, and close deals;
- experience and willingness to perform lead generation campaigns with support from marketing team;
- the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment, perform multiple tasks at the same time, attention to detail;
- share a customer-centric approach in lead generation and sales (ICP, social selling);
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- level of English: Advanced or higher
- build a lead generation process with the help of marketing team, and a lead gen;
- perform in accordance with KPIs and fulfil sales plan;
- prepare customisable commercial proposals that respond client's needs;
- present company services on online and offline meetings with prospects and make deals.
- collaborate with technical and marketing teams on a regular basis.
- accurately manage a CRM system (find and deploy the most appropriate solution for the process), ensuring the completeness, transparency, and continuity of data.
- establish and develop partnerships and relationships with key customers both internally and externally.
A plus will be:
- higher education in sales, marketing, IT or business;
- experience in building a sales process from scratch
- experience in conferences, etc.
- the initiative, leadership qualities, curiosity, desire to become better in what you do;
- desire to test hypotheses to improve sales.