Who we are looking for:
We are looking for Quality Assurance engineer who want to join our company with the highly professional team and be involved into in development and maintenance of a software system for project and business process management. This feature-rich system is deployed on the premise of our key customer, who is among the world leaders in electro-chemical treatment of printed circuit boards. We appreciate fully dedicated to quality and addicted to success. It is a great chance for youto act on real production level, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
What the role involves:
• Planning and organization the testing process.
• Analysis and testing of the requirements, product usability analysis and improvementtogether with UX specialist.
• Contact with developers and customers to investigate issues.
• Support the full cycle of defect tracking and management.
• Prepare and run demo sessions.
• Drive and support development team to achieve strategic goals.
• Coordinate with developers, Product owners and other team members to deliver highquality product.
• Keep up to date with modern testing strategies to improve product quality.
• Fully involvement in the product life cycle
Ideally you have:
• At least 1+ years of experience in software testing
• Engineering education
• Strong knowledge of testing and quality assurance processes
• Strong in Planning and adjusting the existing process.
• Knowledge and understanding of test artifacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases,quality report), understanding of testing methodology.
• Excellent problem solving, leadership, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
• Strong understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Communication skills in English
Nice to have:
• Understanding CI / CD processes.
• Experience with industrial automation.
• Deep root cause analysis of issues.
What can you expect at Atotech?
• Personal development opportunity. The Atotech Competence Center is expanding, and we advocate breakthrough thinking to drive business and personal growth.
• Diversity: We value individual differences and build an environment of trust within our diverse workforce.
• Integrity: We act openly, honestly, and ethically. Integrity guides our everyday behavior and actions. At Atotech, we speak up for integrity.
• Passion: We are a passionate team, and we influence each other. We proactively assume responsibility and deliver on our promises.
• Commitment to Quality: We aim to achieve excellence in everything we do. We achieve high standards for both our internal and external customers.
• Open-feedback culture and friendly office environment
• Extensive orientation support
• Flexibility in working hours and (partially) in terms of location
• We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package