About the Role:
We are searching for a passionate product designer to join our team and help us develop various products that our customers and users love! You will work alongside a cross-functional team and other professionals to design and deliver products on time.
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, business stakeholders, developers, etc, to ensure we create user-friendly experiences for both beginners on our products and more advanced users
- Design pixel-perfect mockups for different projects (quickly iterate from low-fidelity prototypes/wireframes to high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs)
- Perform UX research, user interviews, user testing, product, and competitive analysis to evaluate the best solution for technically complex Blockchain products that delight users
- Develop design processes, starting from UX research and competitive analysis to creating sophisticated solutions, presenting, and defending them
- Work closely with the product team to navigate the details of overall product strategy, business goals, and individual project requirements
- Contribute to team competency excellence by improving the design and work process, sharing your experience, and teaching others
- Manage and guide external designers of all levels to follow the established design principles
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design, manufacturing, engineering, or a related field
- At least 4+ years of product design experience (having Product experience is a significant plus)
- Strong UI/UX experience across multiple complex products
- Ideally, you've worked in all areas of product design
- from performing research and creating product experiences to implementing design; in addition to maintaining a well-thought-out design system
- Strong collaboration skills so that you can work with product teams to ideate new features
- Experience in providing ongoing design support to the development teams
- Vital planning and organizational abilities
- Experience providing design critiques and reviews regularly
- A strong portfolio representing your strengths in both UX and visual design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Figma
You'll join a fantastic, multinational team gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
Team members will get multiple financial incentives with the CERE token fueling our ecosystem. As a team, we work to reach one goal of 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multicultural team that is based all over the world. Our team consists of driven people from Germany, the Netherlands, Belarus, the Czech Republic, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere, you can plan your work accordingly. Take control of your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or excellent developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing blockchain world, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.