What we expect:
A great plus, if:
- For the last 5 years you've been working on highload/fault tolerant applications, using PHP7/8 and Laravel
- You are familiar with SOLID, KISS, DRY principles, and follow them in your daily work. Also can educate others on these
- You have practical experience with microcervice architecture, and know pros/cons of it
- You know minute details of relational DBs such as MySQL, and consider them whilst building an architecture. You understand what lies beneath, and can explain how InnoDB works. You see spots to optimize, and can analyze queries
- You worked on projects using queues. You understand and can explain when it's better to use Kafka, and when NSQ/NATS/RabbitMQ
- You can and do write unit tests, striving for 100% coverage
- Docker/Docker Compose is your daily tool
You won't be comfortable if:
- You understand crypto, differences between coins, nuances of transactions
- You have experience with Vitess/Cassandra/ClickHouse
- You understand Kubernetes and use Minikube, kubectl in daily work
- Worked on projects with Domain Driven Design, and can tech on pros/cons of DDD
- You developed microservices using GoLang
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- B1+ written and spoken English
- You don't like working in a team
- You don't like the question «Why?»
- You prefer speed over quality. and quality is't really your job
- If it's in specs, you'll do it
- You rarely back up you arguments, and can't hold criticism
- You believe «It's always a manager's fault» statement
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
The leading crypto payments provider.
Company age: 7 years (since 2014).
Team: 170 employees.
7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2022 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token. Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.