The development team builds Machine Learning solution that reduces the burden on the staff for quality control of manufactured products and improve the quality control over manufactured products. It helps to identify negative factors affecting the production process.
We're looking for passionate, talented, and inventive engineers to build out the machine learning platform and infrastructure. You will help support all aspects of the machine learning lifecycle, including the research platform, training and deployment systems, and scalable serving infrastructure. What the role involves
- Test, release, and monitor machine learning based products
- Write high quality, shippable code across the stack that is easy to maintain and test
- Collaborate with Machine Learning and Product teams to ensure successful and timely delivery of new products and features
- Develop highly scalable and reliable machine learning infrastructure that can perform model training and evaluation.
- Support the team to deploy models in a mission critical environment.
- Help our applied scientists build production ML and DL models at scale.
Ideally you have:
What can you expect at Atotech?
- B.S., M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience with Python
- Experience building/consuming RESTful web-services
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines, integrated tests, and test-driven development
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of machine learning models
- Familiarity with cloud deployment technologies, such as Kubernetes or Docker containers
- Experience in agile and test-driven development methodologies
- Personal development opportunity. The Atotech Competence Center is expanding, and we advocate breakthrough thinking to drive business and personal growth.
- Diversity: We value individual differences and build an environment of trust within our diverse workforce.
- Integrity: We act openly, honestly, and ethically. Integrity guides our everyday behavior and actions. At Atotech, we speak up for integrity.
- Passion: We are a passionate team, and we influence each other. We proactively assume responsibility and deliver on our promises.
- Commitment to Quality: We aim to achieve excellence in everything we do. We achieve high standards for both our internal and external customers.
- Open-feedback culture and friendly office environment
- Extensive orientation support
- Flexibility in working hours and (partially) in terms of location
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package