As Lead UI/UX Designer, you'll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you'll create both functional and visually appealing features that address our customers' needs. Together you'll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. It will also be required to manage other remote employees and contractors and to guide them through the projects.
The candidate must be fluent in English & client communication as well as have the ability to assist with end-to-end UX design.
- Own and create all design deliverables for mobile games apps from discovery through delivery including but not limited to interaction design, visual design and prototyping;
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, game designers, and other project stakeholders to turn established creative concepts into production-ready assets;
- Work efficiently on multiple projects with consistency and strong attention to detail;
- Ensure the final design meets specs;
- Actively creating Figma design systems.
- More than 3 years of commercial Interface Design experience;
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX (visual, interaction, information architecture). Ability to design mobile game interfaces from scratch;
- Experience with Figma, Photoshop, Experience with Unity is a plus;
- 2D art and illustration skills;
- Ability to design concise and beautiful iconography;
- Organize and structure content and functionality to make it easy for users to interact with the game intuitively
- Solid understanding of animation and effects for UI.