About the role:
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, shipping integration processes, and collaborating closely with the integration business partners.
- Improve engineering and operational processes
- Build small POC and Demo apps within the scope of the area
- Deal with microservices and cross services communication to get the data/presentation needed
- Extend Backend services, support, and development of UI elements/components/libraries
- Communicate with the engineering and product team of integration partners
- Prepare for demos and customer onboarding, including customer-specific templating and SDK integration
- Working on HTML/CSS templates for in-app engagements
- Development and extension of our JS SDK
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in front-end development
- Understand basic data structures and algorithms and their complexities
- Responsive design and adaptive Layout
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Maintain high code quality standards
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) along with applicable unit test coverage
- Mobile app development using hybrid frameworks such as React Native
- Backend server development experience with NodeJS
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kotlin
You'll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.