We are looking for a Full stack Java Developer to join a strong and growing team.Requirements:
Will be a plus
- Experience from 3+ years.
- Deep knowledge of Java Сore, and one of the following Spring or Micronaut Framework.
- Experience with Angular framework and TypeScript language for front-end development.
- Experience with integrated software development.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Process.
- Knowledge and experience in methods and tools of analysis and software design.
- Experience in unit и integration testing.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and noSQL.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD.
- Solid understanding of microservices and Event-driven architecture.
- English – B1.
Other general technologies, concepts and tools used:
- Experience with Jira and/or Bitbucket/Trello/Asana/etc.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with Ionic framework and Cordova plugin for hybrid mobile app development.
Micro services, Monorepo NX, Ansible, Terraform and AWS, Helm Charts, Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Pulsar, Citus db, Infinispan, Keycloak IAM, gRPC, Krakend API gateway We provide:
- Modern Class A office in a dynamic downtown location (Twarda, 18).
- Flexible Schedule.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses: Polish, English.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Family picnics.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Private healthcare (LuxMed Silver).
- Sport subscription (Multisport Classic).
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- 4 Sick Days a year, extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.
- Employee referral program.