Atotech's team of over 4,000 experts in more than 40 countries generated revenues of $1.5 billion in 2021. Atotech, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, has manufacturing operations across Europe, the Americas, and Asia. With its well-established innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, Atotech delivers pioneering solutions combined with unparalleled on-site support for over 8,000 customers worldwide. For more information about Atotech, please visit us at atotech.com. Mission of the Engineering Manager
To help employees improve their attitude to learn and to contribute. Help the company achieve sustain improvement and success. Key focus
Ensure value delivery overall and engineering excellence among Teams maturity: establish persistent connections and provide a regular value delivery in self-organized teams, ready to contribute with a technology-agnostic approach and full quality ownership in a global continuous learning company. Areas of AccountabilityPeople care
- Develop, inspire, mentor, empower and provide continuous\ad-hoc feedback along with regular reviews. Without micromanage!
- Understand and manage the engineers' and team's workload
- People management: teams forming, interviewing, and hiring members, continuous growth setup and regular performance review
- Improve engineering quality and efficiency continuously: workflow, engineering practices, etc.
- Familiarity with common technologies and providing technical guidance and coaching for engineers and teams
Leadership & Culture
- Lead and align the engineering team with the company's vision and track goals. Represent the engineering team.
- Partnering with leadership team to maintain a culture of company values and track/team principles that are important for effective work:
- Mutually challenging
- Ownership and accountability
- Efficient and effective execution
- Continuous Learning Culture
The team must have a deep understanding of the process:
What can you expect at Atotech?
- WHEN and WHAT should be delivered
- the way to communicate the progress
- Personal development opportunity. The Atotech Competence Center is expanding, and we advocate breakthrough thinking to drive business and personal growth.
- Diversity: We value individual differences and build an environment of trust within our diverse workforce.
- Integrity: We act openly, honestly, and ethically. Integrity guides our everyday behavior and actions. At Atotech, we speak up for integrity.
- Passion: We are a passionate team, and we influence each other. We proactively assume responsibility and deliver on our promises.
- Commitment to Quality: We aim to achieve excellence in everything we do. We achieve high standards for both our internal and external customers.
- Open-feedback culture and friendly office environment
- Extensive orientation support
- Flexibility in working hours and (partially) in terms of location
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package