Aras has recently launched best-in-class Enterprise SaaS and Managed Service offerings for its Innovator PLM platform. And we are looking for a talented, experienced Cloud Operation / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
who will contribute excellent solutions for the security, availability, performance, efficiency, change management, and monitoring of the service. Responsibilities:
- Work on architecture and automation of cloud infrastructure.
- Create and maintain customer cloud environments for operating the Aras PLM Platform.
- Solve technical problems, provide guidance to various teams (internal & external), and continually improve our systems, deployments, operations, monitoring and overall cloud activities and costs.
- Setup cross-region environments using automated or manual procedures.
- Introduce new technologies and deploy services to multiple cloud environments and regions.
- Respond to customer support issues related to these environments.
- Take a part in automation of CI/CD approaches.
- Work closely with DevOps, support, and development teams.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, and practices.
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD
- 4+ years experience working in cloud technologies (preferably Azure 2+), DevOps, and CI/CD.
- Possess effective communication skills (written and verbal) to articulate issue resolutions with customers.
- English - Intermediate+ Level.
- Has positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
Nice to have:
- Experience in virtualization and containers experience - Docker, K8S.
- Experience in administering and supporting high scale Production workloads.
- Experience in monitoring systems and SLA tracking.
- Networking knowledge - Load balancers, Firewalls, VPNs, TCP/IP - troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Possess advanced knowledge of security and privacy cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.