One of the most popular apps in the world and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working as part of our company is a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager
to directly support the strategic development and tactical execution of the company's growth in the CIS region.
We're looking for a sharp, proactive, and agile marketer who can work with global teams. You will work with the regional PR & Marketing teams with the ultimate goal of increasing the company's User Base, MAU, and DAU.
Versatility is key, the ideal candidate should have business development orientation, analytical thinking, deep understanding of digital marketing and сommunication instruments and pro-active position. Responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic marketing planning;
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns with focus on engagement and churn prevention (in-house);
- Plan and execute local content development (content for local channels and chat-bots, landing pages for new and updated features, articles for local company blog);
- Plan and execute paid media campaigns with focus on user base growth (with agencies or inhouse);
- Track trends on local markets and offer ideas to quickly respond to current events taking into account the objectives of the marketing strategy;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as, Business Development, Retention, Creative, Product Dev and Data teams
- Track efficiency of all the marketing and communication activities
- Market research, customer insights analytics
- Participation in projects with focus on product quality improvements
Skills and knowledge:
- +5 years working experience in marketing departments of international companies (IT segment as a preference)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Russian - must
- Strong understanding of main marketing KPIs and instruments to influence them
- Knowledge of marketing tools for user acquisition, growth, engagement, and retention
- Knowledge of analytical tools: GoogleAnalytics, Adjust, AppAnnie, AppsFlyer, Tableau
- Media planning and media KPI knowledge
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude to life and people