About the role:
As a Blockchain Engineer at Cere, you will design, implement, and support a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be to analyze requirements, design blockchain technology around a specific business model, and build a decentralized network.
You will also be expected to:
- Develop/Update node for Substrate based Blockchain
- Be responsible for running the Blockchain operations
- Design complex protocols and trustless interactions between many network actors
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community - work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Develop and maintain documentation from design to implementation to process and beyond
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience developing blockchain node
- Superior knowledge of blockchains/consensus protocol
- Experience with Rust or C++ Programming Languages
- Familiarity with P2P networks, high throughput and robust services
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, adaptability, attention to details
You'll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Ever wondered what is it like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere you get the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that's our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards, or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips, and other events to increase your knowledge.